- Koch Donates $2.6 Million to Kansas State University
The gift will benefit many areas of the university and campus-wide programs, with the majority of the funds supporting diversity initiatives and research and creative inquiry.
- New Book from Charles Koch Coming this October
"Good Profit: How Creating Value for Others Built One of the World’s Most Successful Companies" will include many personal anecdotes and offer dozens of new examples of MBM® in action.
Related News Article: Charles Koch working on business book, scheduled for October
- Koch to Support National Coalition for Criminal Justice Reform
The Coalition for Public Safety will be the largest national effort working to make the criminal justice system smarter, fairer, and more cost effective at the federal, state, and local level.
Related News Article: Unlikely Cause Unites the Left and the Right: Justice Reform
- Koch Nitrogen Launches Enid Project Website
Koch Nitrogen has launched a website to provide information on the $1.3 billion expansion of its Enid, Oklahoma fertilizer facility.
Related news article: Koch launches website to track $1.3 billion Enid project
- Koch Supply & Trading Broadens Global Portfolio
Koch Supply & Trading continues to diversify its portfolio by adding European power, global renewables and emissions trading.
- Koch Supply & Trading Continues Growth in Asia Pacific
Siddharth Roy, global gas corporate development director for Koch Supply & Trading, has moved to KS&T’s Singapore office in an expanded role that supports the continued growth of KS&T’s global LNG business in Asia-Pacific.
- Koch Donates $75,000 to Boys and Girls Club
The gift will help support the Education and Career Development program at the club.
- INVISTA Building New Manufacturing Facility to Produce Raptor™ Nylon Pipe
The company plans to convert an existing building in McPherson, Kansas into a nylon pipe extrusion facility.
Related news article: INVISTA to Establish New Plant to Make Pipeline Pipes in McPherson
- Georgia-Pacific Investing $70 Million to Boost Energy Efficiency at Palatka, Florida, Paper Mill
The mill’s evaporators will be upgraded, which is a key component in generating energy to operate the mill.
- Flint Hills Resources Acquires Georgia Ethanol Plant
Flint Hills Resources has finalized the acquisition of an ethanol plant near Camilla, Georgia, from Southwest Georgia Ethanol, LLC.
- Inspiring Students
Since its start in 1991, more than 13,000 students have participated in the Youth Entrepreneurs program.
- Molex Sponsors Naperville North High School Huskie Robotics Team
Molex donated $20,000 toward the purchase of materials the team plans to use to design, develop and build two robots to enter into competitions against other regional and international robotics teams.
- Georgia-Pacific’s Green Bay, Wisconsin, Facility Welcomes a New Boiler
The natural gas boiler will help reduce air emissions, meet future regulations and modernize the facility.
- Molex Acquires SDP Telecom
Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, SDP designs and manufactures RF/microwave solutions for the wireless communications industry.
- 25 Years of Giving
Koch employees participated in their 25th year of giving to the Salvation Army Angel Tree.