- Georgia-Pacific Supports Palatka Environmental Education Center
A $15,000 grant will be used to restore a portion of a freshwater wetland with native plants, which hasn't been seen in the community since the 1930s.
- Innovative Products Added to the AGROTAIN® Nitrogen Stabilizer Portfolio
Koch Agronomic Services, LLC announced the addition of two new innovative nitrogen stabilizers to the AGROTAIN® product family – AGROTAIN® ADVANCED and AGROTAIN® DRI-MAXX.
- Koch Supply & Trading Sàrl unterzeichnet europäische Erdgasliefervereinbarung mit Statoil ASA
Koch Supply & Trading Sàrl und Statoil ASA gehen eine Erdgasliefervereinbarung über die jährliche Lieferung von zwei Milliarden Kubikmeter Erdgas für die Dauer von zwei Gaswirtschaftsjahren ein. Das Erdgas wird zukünftig an unterschiedliche europäische Gas Hubs geliefert und stärkt KS&Ts Position im Gasgeschäft in Europa.
- Koch Supply & Trading Sàrl Signs European Natural Gas Supply Agreement with Statoil ASA
The agreement is for two billion cubic meters per year for two gas years, to be delivered to various European gas hubs.
- Koch At A Glance
The best way to understand Koch Industries is to view it as a collection of capabilities continually searching for new ways to create value.
- INVISTA receives the Ringier Technology Innovation Award 2014 for its TORZEN Marathon™ product
The purpose of the award is to encourage, acknowledge and reward those individuals and companies who have introduced and developed a new idea, a new methodology, a new product or a new technology for manufacturing production efficiency, cost effectiveness, user convenience, which might result in energy savings and more responsible clean manufacturing in the plastics industry.
- Georgia-Pacific Completes Acquisition of SPG Holdings
SPG is a paper goods company that manufactures and converts products for the foodservice industry and has three manufacturing facilities.
- Georgia-Pacific Planned Investments At Madison Plywood Facility To Total $65 Million
Project completion is expected by the third quarter of 2015.
- Koch Nitrogen to Begin Construction on $1.3 Billion Expansion Project
The investment will include a new urea plant, on-site water processing capability and multiple process improvements.
- OSUIT Receives Pipe Donation
Koch Pipeline Company donated 225 feet of pipe to OSU's Institute of Technology for use by students in its pipeline integrity technology program.
- Georgia-Pacific Announces More Than $375 Million Investment in Brewton Mill
The energy improvement project modernizes and streamlines the current mix of equipment in the mill's recovery boiler system, which will contribute to more efficient processes and operations.
- John Zink Company LLC to Acquire Engineering Technology, Inc.
John Zink Company LLC has acquired Tulsa-based Engineering Technology, Inc. (ETI), a leading supplier of custom-engineered oil and gas processing equipment.
- INVISTA Donates TECGEN® Brand Fire Gear to Firefighters
In response to the recent wildfire outbreak in Washington and Oregon States, INVISTA has donated five sets of TECGEN® protective gear to help firefighters with wildfire suppression efforts.
- Georgia-Pacific Completes 25th Habitat for Humanity Home
Nearly 300 Georgia-Pacific employee volunteers and family members helped complete the home in Atlanta.
- Molex Announces Completion of Flamar Cavi Elettrici Acquisition
Italian-based Flamar Cavi Elettrici specializes in custom cables from design to finished product.
- INVISTA Supports Food for All Food Bank
INVISTA is making over 30 acres of its land available to the Grenville Federation of Agriculture.
- Flint Hills Resources Completes Purchase Of PetroLogistics
The company is moving forward with a significant expansion of its chemicals business.
- INVISTA Announces New LYCRA® Brand Strategy
The campaign platform “LYCRA® MOVES YOU”, brings to life the three key consumer benefits associated with the LYCRA® fiber brand: freedom, comfort and movement.
- Koch Agronomic Services Acquires Specialty Agriculture Products for the Turf & Ornamental Markets
Acquisition to deliver long-term value through innovative fertilizer technologies and enhanced efficiency products.
- Koch Supply & Trading Named Natural Gas House of the Year by Energy Risk
In its first two years of operations, KS&T's global gas business has become a leading player in Europe.
- Energy Risk Magazine kürt Koch Supply & Trading zum “Natural Gas House of the Year”
- Outdoor Odysseys: Teacher Bloggers to Document Workshop Adventures in July
This summer, teachers selected from Georgia-Pacific facility communities will learn new skills to engage students and new methods to bring environmental concepts to life.
- 2013 Jobs and Economic Impact Study
Koch companies in the U.S. directly employ about 60,000 people, paying compensation and benefits totaling nearly $4.8 billion according to a recent study.
- Georgia-Pacific Reaches Agreement To Acquire SPG
Georgia-Pacific Consumer Products LP and SPG Holdings LLC announced today that they have reached an agreement under which Georgia-Pacific would purchase SPG, a paper goods company that manufactures and converts products for the foodservice industry.
- Koch Center for Leadership and Ethics Named at Emporia State University
The center will bring new academic opportunities to students and will be dedicated to the study of free market principles, leadership and ethical theories.
- Georgia-Pacific Investing $40 Million In Arkansas Plant
An investment in new technology and equipment at the Dixie facility in Fort Smith will expand their plate manufacturing capability.
- Koch Fertilizer Receives Grand Slam Award For Its Commitment To Safe Rail Transportation
To be eligible to receive the award, presented annually by the Association of American Railroads, a shipper must have been honored by at least four Class I railroads and have zero non-accident releases involving their shipments during the previous calendar year.
- Together We Are Koch
This video tells the story of Koch Industries from its start in America's heartland.
- UNCF Announces New Koch Scholars Program
The United Negro College Fund (UNCF), the nation's premier scholarship organization, announced today that it has received a $25 million grant from Koch Industries, Inc. and the Charles Koch Foundation.
The grant will be used to promote innovation, entrepreneurship, and economics to create better futures for aspiring African American students and strengthen the role of HBCUs.
- Grants Bring New Academic Opportunities to Emporia State Students Through Center for Leadership and Ethics
Initial grants for the creation of the center total $750,000 and come from the Fred and Mary Koch Foundation, Koch Industries, Inc. and three School of Business alumni and Wichita-based Koch employees.
- INVISTA and Eucodis Bioscience to Collaborate
The collaboration will help develop enzymes for the production of industrial chemicals.
- INVISTA Participates In Community Activities With A Commitment To Environmental Protection
To celebrate World Environment Day on June 4, INVISTA hosted an event as part of its "Qinpu Good Neighbor" program in Shaghai, which provides the community with services related to the environment, safety and health.
- Flint Hills Resources Corpus Christi Gets Permits To Process More Domestic Crude At Its West Refinery
The company has received permits from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality for a $600 million project at its West Refinery to process more domestic crude. The project was originally announced in August 2012, and must still receive final internal board approvals.
- Petrologistics and Flint Hills Resources Agree to Acquisition
PetroLogistics is a major producer of propylene, a petrochemical building block used to manufacture a variety of consumer and industrial products.
- Molex Acquires the Heavy-duty Connector Business of Italy-Based Manufacturer Westec s.r.l.
Westec’s business consists of the manufacturing of more than 6,000 products designed for automation, robotics and other harsh-duty industrial applications.
- Donation Benefits Student Welders At Ingleside Independent School District
Koch Pipeline Company donated 240 feet of pipeline to help student welders practice their skills.
- Koch Pipeline Company Provides Donation to Help Student Welders at Ingleside ISD
Koch Pipeline will donate 240 feet of pipeline to the Ingleside (Texas) Independent School District to be used by welding students as practice material.
- Koch Pipeline Company Announces New Project to Move More Eagle Ford Crude
The company will expand its South Texas crude oil pipeline system with the installation of an additional 24 mile pipeline in San Patricio County.
- Koch Agronomic Services To Acquire Polyon®, Duration® And Other Turf And Ornamental Products From Agrium
Koch Agronomic Services will acquire production facilities in Sylacauga, Ala., and global intellectual property rights related to POLYON®, DURATION®, XCU®, NUTRALENE® and NITROFORM® brands of slow-release and controlled-release fertilizers.
- Innovative Biodiesel Technology To Be Used at Nebraska Plant
ENSEL® technology is a new process for next-generation renewable fuel and industrial chemicals production.
- INVISTA Announces Bio-Derived Fiber
Bio-derived spandex is available globally and can be used in a wide variety of apparel fabrics and garments.
- Georgia-Pacific Provides Essentials To Tornado Victims
Employees from Crossett, Arkansas, and Muskogee, Oklahoma, loaded six tractor-trailer loads of consumer products to be donated.
- Georgia-Pacific Employees Celebrate Arbor Day
As part of a 20-year commitment to The American Chestnut Foundation 60 chestnut seedlings were planted by employees of the Big Island, Va., mill.
- Molex To Receive TTI, Inc. Supplier Excellence Awards
The awards recognize Molex for their adherence to high standards and practices in a range of quality and business operations metrics.
- Koch Fertilizer Opens Storage Facility In Brazil
Bonded warehouse in Paranaguá adds flexibility and improves product availability for customers.
- Focus On Innovation Helps Koch Companies Improve Energy Efficiency
Koch Industries, Inc. and its companies continue to discover and implement innovative solutions designed to reduce energy usage, improve energy efficiency and reduce resource consumption.
- Koch Partnering With Goldman Sachs To Acquire Flint Group
Koch Equity Development will invest with Goldman Sachs to acquire a leading global supplier of inks and other print consumables.
- INVISTA Breaks Ground on Plants in China
New plants at Shanghai Chemical Industry Park will be the largest capital investment in INVISTA’s history.
- Flint Hills Resources Partners With Texas State Aquarium
A $1 million gift from FHR will expand the current Aquavision program and help create a STEM education center.
- Flint Hills Resources Port Arthur Reaches Agreement With Environmental Protection Agency
Flint Hills Resources announced that it has reached an agreement that provides for the installation of state-of-the-art emissions reductions technology and other enhancements at the company’s Port Arthur chemical plant.
- Flint Hills Resources Pursues New Innovations At Pine Bend Refinery
The projects projects will yield cleaner fuels, new products and improved energy efficiency, as well as have the potential to help improve Minnesota’s air quality.
- Flint Hills Resources Sponsors Junior Achievement's Job Shadow Lunch
Flint Hills Resources was the presenting sponsor of JA's third annual Job Shadow Lunch that helped mark National Engineers Week. High school students from Beaumont, Port Arthur, Nederland, Port Neches-Groves and Orange, Texas, attended.
- Koch Supply & Trading Adds Senior European Natural Gas Marketer
Dr. Klaudia Bernacka has joined Koch Supply & Trading’s global LNG and natural gas business as senior marketer.
- Koch Supply & Trading Adds Leader of LNG–APAC in Singapore
Khairul (Kris) Riza Rosli has joined Koch Supply & Trading’s global LNG and natural gas business as the leader of LNG-APAC.
- Flint Hills Resources Alaska To Cease Crude Oil Processing At North Pole Refinery
The company announced it would cease crude oil processing at its North Pole refinery in the next few months, and will continue to market fuels through its terminals in Anchorage and Fairbanks. The supply for those terminals will come from another source.
- Flint Hills Resources Is Title Sponsor of Fiesta de los Niños
The fundraiser helps Driscoll Children's Hospital in Corpus Christi, Texas, provide state-of-the art medical care.
- MD Anderson Cancer Center Event Honors David Koch and Maria Floyd
The Making Cancer History® Award Gala honored David Koch for his support of the institution and its mission to eliminate cancer.
- Donation Helps Iowa Falls Fire Department Purchase New Ladder Truck, Gear Bags
The Iowa Falls Volunteer Fire Department plans to purchase a state-of-the art aerial ladder truck, enhancing firefighter safety for its volunteers.