- Koch Industries Wins Conservation Education Award
Koch Industries received international recognition for its contributions to wildlife habitat conservation and education at the Wildlife Habitat Council Conservation Conference.
- Georgia-Pacific Awards $207,000 in Fire Department Grants
Since the Bucket Brigade program started in 2006, Georgia-Pacific has given more than $1.75 million in cash and educational materials to fire departments that serve its facility communities across the country.
- Iowa Criminal Justice Summit Addresses Key Issues with Criminal Justice System
Today marked the first Iowa Criminal Justice Summit, an event held to address systemic problems with the criminal justice system in this country, including the increasing number of crimes, growing prison populations, and the disparities of arrest and incarceration among minorities.
- Discover the Revolutionary Management System Behind Koch's Success
What does this company do and why is it so remarkably profitable? The answers lie in GOOD PROFIT: How Creating Value for Others Built One of the World’s Most Successful Companies.
- Koch Equity Development LLC, BDT Capital Partners and Penske Corporation to Partner in Truck-Lite
Truck-Lite Co., LLC (Truck-Lite) announced today that an affiliate of Koch Equity Development LLC (KED) and BDT Capital Partners, LLC (BDT), through its investment funds, have agreed to the acquisition of Truck-Lite and will partner with Penske Corporation (Penske).
- Koch Membrane Systems Pulsion, the Next Generation Puron MBR
Koch Membrane Systems (KMS) a global leader in the development and manufacture of innovative filtration membranes and systems, today announced that it will launch PULSION MBR at WEFTEC on September 28th, 2015 in Chicago, IL.
- MSNBC's Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski to interview Charles Koch
The Wichita Chamber has secured Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski from MSNBC’s Morning Joe to interview Charles Koch as part of the Chamber's 2015 Annual Meeting.
- Koch Foundations Donate $10.5M For New Wichita Arts Center
Koch Industries is a proud supporter of The Fred and Mary Koch Foundation, which has pledged a lead gift of $2 million and a challenge grant of $4 million toward the Wichita Center for the Arts' new facility. In addition, the Charles Koch Foundation is donating the land at the southwest corner of 13th and Rock for the project. The land is valued at $4.5 million.
- Koch Invests in Solera
An affiliate of Koch Equity Development has agreed to make a significant investment of about $800 million in Solera Holdings, Inc., the industry leader in claims management for home and auto insurance.
- INVISTA Scholarship, Talent Forum at South China University of Technology cultivates local talent
INVISTA awarded scholarships to 22 students from the School of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering at South China University of Technology (SCUT) during the school’s annual opening ceremony. Established in 2014, the INVISTA Encouragement Scholarship aims to encourage high-performing SCUT chemical engineering undergraduate and graduate students by supporting their studies to develop into the next generation of chemical industry professionals.
- Flint Hills Resources donates truckload of bath tissue to local crisis center and shelter
Flint Hills Resources has donated a truckload of Quilted Northern® bath tissue to The Bridge Over Troubled Waters (The Bridge), the 8th largest crisis center and shelter in Texas.
- Koch Companies Surpass 1,000 Awards Earned Since 2009
These honors recognize Koch companies around the globe for using resources efficiently, operating safely, enriching communities, developing innovative products and delivering outstanding customer service.
- Koch Industries Recognized for Community Engagement Efforts
Wichita Urban Professionals, an auxiliary of the Urban League of Kansas, is celebrating its second anniversary and kicking off its inaugural recognition event, Dreamchasers, for the city’s young, diverse and talented.
- STAINMASTER® Announces Launch Of Signature Squares™
The STAINMASTER® brand announced the launch of STAINMASTER® Signature Squares™.
- Flint Hills Resources, Koch Fertilizer and Molex Provide Support for the Career Academy
Koch companies Flint Hills Resources, Koch Fertilizer and Molex are contributing $200,000 over four years to The Career Academy (TCA) in Lincoln.
- Chamber’s 2015 Annual Meeting to feature Charles Koch interview
The Wichita Metro Chamber of Commerce and Wichita Educational Foundation have announced that Wichita native Charles Koch will be the featured guest speaker at the Chamber Annual Meeting on Monday, November 2, 2015.
- Koch Fertilizer and K+S sign exclusive potash supply agreement
Koch Fertilizer Trading Sarl and K+S North America Corporation have signed an exclusive master supply agreement for potash fertilizer produced at the K+S Legacy mine in Saskatchewan, Canada.
- INVISTA Foshan recognized for environmental excellence
INVISTA, one of the world’s largest integrated producers of chemical intermediates, polymers and fibers, received the “Environmental Excellence Enterprise” award in Foshan, China, for its outstanding achievements in clean production, energy efficiency and resource utilization.
- CORDURA® Brand Gears Up With Mountainsmith
INVISTA’s CORDURA® brand announces its latest collaboration with outdoor pack company, Mountainsmith.
- Celestica Recognizes Molex with a 2014 Total Cost of Ownership™ Supplier Award
Molex Incorporated today announced it has been awarded a 2014 Total Cost of Ownership (TCOOTM) Supplier Award from Celestica, a global leader in the delivery of end-to-end product lifecycle solutions.
- Koch Membrane Systems Selected to Supply Puron® MBR Technology for the Woolston Wastewater Treatment Works Redevelopment Project
Koch Membrane Systems announced that it has been selected to provide its PURON® MBR modules for the upgrade and expansion of the Woolston Wastewater Treatment Works near Southampton, Hampshire, UK.
- INVISTA Chattanooga site earns international environmental certification
INVISTA’s Chattanooga manufacturing facility was awarded the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 14001 certification for environmental management systems.
- Wetlands Wonder: Student River Center Opens in Palatka
Georgia-Pacific’s pulp and paper operation in Palatka, Florida, helped develop the St. Johns River Center: Adventures in a Wetlands Ecosystem. Geared toward students, the center is a fun, interactive space for learning about the ecology of the St. Johns River and the wetlands area, and its connection to the history, culture and industry of Palatka.
- Koch Industries Awards $225,000 Grant to Kansas Hispanic Education & Development Foundation
Koch Industries, Inc. has announced a $225,000 grant to the Kansas Hispanic Education & Development Foundation (KHEDF) to fund scholarships and provide general support to the organization.
- Tri-State Fertilizer to Build Liquid Fertilizer Terminal for Koch
Tri-State Fertilizer Terminal, LLC has announced an agreement to build and operate a liquid fertilizer terminal near Fairmount, North Dakota, for exclusive use by Koch Fertilizer, LLC. The new facility will store 2.5 million gallons of liquid fertilizer. Construction is scheduled to begin later this summer.
- Paper and Packaging Industry Unfolds National Ad Campaign
GP is one of 60 companies in the industry that is participating in the Paper and Packaging Board campaign to promote the use of paper and packaging.
- Koch Agronomic Services Expands AGROTAIN® DRI-MAXX Production To Europe
An affiliate of Koch Agronomic Services, LLC has entered into a custom manufacturing agreement in the Netherlands to produce AGROTAIN® DRI-MAXX nitrogen stabilizer. The agreement increases production capacity for AGROTAIN® DRI-MAXX and creates logistics efficiencies for customers outside of North America.
- Angel Soft Celebrates Soft And Strong Moms
The new advertising campaign for Angel Soft aims to celebrate single mothers on Father’s Day, with the tagline “Be Soft. Be Strong.”
- Star Students Earn GP Scholarships
We recognized 50 high-performers for their academic achievement through our Georgia-Pacific Foundation Scholarship Program for Employees’ Children.
- 2014 Jobs and Economic Impact Study
In 2014, Koch supported more than 200,000 jobs and about $13 billion in compensation and benefits in the U.S.
- Dixie Launches Dark for Dinner Campaign
Dixie(R), a Georgia-Pacific brand and the leader in disposable tableware and other conveniences for busy families, today announced the creation of a social movement called "Dark for Dinner."
- INVISTA promotes environmental awareness in local community
INVISTA employee volunteers shared best practices in energy conservation at a community activity organized by the Shanghai Qingpu Industrial Park in recognition of World Environment Day.
- Koch Industries and Flint Hills Resources Give $100,000 to Help Texans Hard-Hit by Recent Disasters
The American Red Cross has announced that Koch Industries, Inc. and Flint Hills Resources have selected the non-profit organization to be the beneficiary of their generous $100,000 donation to help Texas storm victims.
- Koch's Statement Regarding Clemency
Clemency Project 2014 is a crucial step towards rectifying a clear injustice in the current federal sentencing system.
- Koch Industries Awards $60,000 in Discovery Scholarships
The Discovery Scholarship program is designed for college students who are innovative and eager to apply their knowledge and ideas to achieve better solutions for the world’s needs.
- David Koch Announces Record Gift to Cancer Center
The $150 million gift to Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center will transform cancer care with a state-of-the-art outpatient medical facility.
- Molex Acquires ProTek Medical Ltd.
ProTek Medical Ltd. specializes in supplying custom solutions for medical device manufacturers in the global medical industry.
- Molex Acquires Soligie, Inc.
Soligie specializes in printed and flexible electronic solutions for applications in medical, military, industrial, lighting and consumer goods.
- Molex Named Official Sponsor of Chicago Marathon
The 2015 Bank of America Chicago Marathon marks the inaugural year of the Molex sponsorship, which extends through 2018.
- GP Headquarters Undergoes Building Ownership Change
MetLife, which co-owned the iconic downtown Atlanta headquarters building with Georgia-Pacific, sold its share to an affiliate of Koch Industries.
- Rise Up For Youth receives $25,000 from Koch Industries
Rise Up For Youth works with students in Wichita, Kansas public high schools, mentoring youth who come from challenging socio-economic circumstances.
Related News Article: Koch donates $25,000 to Wichita at-risk student mentoring program
- Koch Agronomic Services Announces New Turf & Ornamental Brand
The new brand, Koch Turf & Ornamental, better represents Koch Agronomic Services’ focused efforts on developing solutions for the golf, lawn care, ornamental and turf markets.
- Proposal to Acquire Bradken Limited
Koch Equity Development, LLC and funds advised by Pacific Equity Partners Pty Limited confirm that they have submitted to Bradken Limited a proposal to acquire all of the shares in Bradken for a cash price of $2.50 per share.
- INVISTA expands production of TERRIN™ aliphatic polyols into Europe
INVISTA is bringing production of its TERRIN™ polyols to Europe via its facility in Vlissingen, The Netherlands.
- Molex Receives John Deere Supplier Innovation Award
Award selections are based on four factors – creativity, feasibility, collaboration, and bottom-line impact.
- Koch Heat Transfer Acquires ALCO Products and Bos-Hatten Heat Exchanger Brands
This acquisition will allow Koch Heat Transfer to expand into additional markets while continuing to leverage a dedicated team of aftermarket specialists to supply service to the current customer base.
- United Way In Memphis Gets New Home From GP Cellulose
In addition to the building, valued at $1.3 million, GP Cellulose will donate a cash contribution of $100,000 for the transition to its new location.
- Koch Industries Becomes An ENERGY STAR® Program Partner
Through voluntary partnership in this corporate energy management program, participating Koch companies will work to improve energy performance at their facilities across the U.S. and worldwide.
- Molex Enhances Fiber Optic Solution Offerings
Molex is expanding its fiber optic technology platform following the recent acquisition of Oplink Communications.
- INVISTA Launches New Novadyn™ Transparent Polyamides
INVISTA has launched Novadyn™ polyamides – transparent polymers that can also be used as differentiated blend additives to improve traditional nylon performance.
- INVISTA Kicks Off “A Good Day” Program in Shanghai, China
The program features lectures and interactive events that help connect students to INVISTA’s environmental health and safety philosophy and best practices.
- Georgia-Pacific Concludes Deal For Alabama Facility
The Rocky Creek lumber facility makes a variety of products from southern yellow pine.
- Koch Business Solutions Brings “Start-Up Mentality” to Reno
Koch Business Solutions has opened an office in Reno, Nevada focused on providing information technology support to Koch Industries, Inc. and its affiliate companies.
- Molex Launches Korean-Language Blog
The site is an interactive, social media oriented gathering place where opinions can be aired, information shared, and solutions and use cases analyzed and discussed.
- Koch Donates $2.6 Million to Kansas State University
The gift will benefit many areas of the university and campus-wide programs, with the majority of the funds supporting diversity initiatives and research and creative inquiry.
- New Book from Charles Koch Coming this October
"Good Profit: How Creating Value for Others Built One of the World’s Most Successful Companies" will include many personal anecdotes and offer dozens of new examples of MBM® in action.
Related News Article: Charles Koch working on business book, scheduled for October
- Koch to Support National Coalition for Criminal Justice Reform
The Coalition for Public Safety will be the largest national effort working to make the criminal justice system smarter, fairer, and more cost effective at the federal, state, and local level.
Related News Article: Unlikely Cause Unites the Left and the Right: Justice Reform
- Koch Nitrogen Launches Enid Project Website
Koch Nitrogen has launched a website to provide information on the $1.3 billion expansion of its Enid, Oklahoma fertilizer facility.
Related news article: Koch launches website to track $1.3 billion Enid project
- Koch Supply & Trading Broadens Global Portfolio
Koch Supply & Trading continues to diversify its portfolio by adding European power, global renewables and emissions trading.
- Koch Supply & Trading Continues Growth in Asia Pacific
Siddharth Roy, global gas corporate development director for Koch Supply & Trading, has moved to KS&T’s Singapore office in an expanded role that supports the continued growth of KS&T’s global LNG business in Asia-Pacific.
- Koch Donates $75,000 to Boys and Girls Club
The gift will help support the Education and Career Development program at the club.
- INVISTA Building New Manufacturing Facility to Produce Raptor™ Nylon Pipe
The company plans to convert an existing building in McPherson, Kansas into a nylon pipe extrusion facility.
Related news article: INVISTA to Establish New Plant to Make Pipeline Pipes in McPherson
- Georgia-Pacific Investing $70 Million to Boost Energy Efficiency at Palatka, Florida, Paper Mill
The mill’s evaporators will be upgraded, which is a key component in generating energy to operate the mill.
- Flint Hills Resources Acquires Georgia Ethanol Plant
Flint Hills Resources has finalized the acquisition of an ethanol plant near Camilla, Georgia, from Southwest Georgia Ethanol, LLC.
- Inspiring Students
Since its start in 1991, more than 13,000 students have participated in the Youth Entrepreneurs program.
- Molex Sponsors Naperville North High School Huskie Robotics Team
Molex donated $20,000 toward the purchase of materials the team plans to use to design, develop and build two robots to enter into competitions against other regional and international robotics teams.
- Georgia-Pacific’s Green Bay, Wisconsin, Facility Welcomes a New Boiler
The natural gas boiler will help reduce air emissions, meet future regulations and modernize the facility.
- Molex Acquires SDP Telecom
Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, SDP designs and manufactures RF/microwave solutions for the wireless communications industry.
- 25 Years of Giving
Koch employees participated in their 25th year of giving to the Salvation Army Angel Tree.