- Exclusive Interview With the Wichita Business Journal
Wichita Business Journal
Charles Koch covers a wide range of topics, including future growth and innovation at Koch companies.
- Koch Pipeline Supports National Safe Digging Month
Even minor digging activities such as installing a mailbox or a fence can cause damage to pipelines. Safe digging is as easy as dialing 811.
- INVISTA Sponsors Robotics Team
A $5,000 donation will help pay for a trip to the world robotics championships.
- Charles Koch Op-ed: I'm Fighting to Restore a Free Society
Wall Street Journal
Charles Koch explains the importance of a free society.
- Program at Science Museum of Minnesota Reaches Milestone
The Camp-ins program, sponsored by Flint Hills Resources, celebrates the 75,000th camper to participate.
- Seeing the Forest for the Trees
A new microsite from Georgia-Pacific offers a broader view of sustainable forestry in the United States.
- Flint Hills Resources Plans Upgrades at Refinery
Projects at the Pine Bend refinery will result in new products and the ability to generate electricity using energy-efficient technology.
- Junior Achievement Event Inspires Students
The Job Shadow Lunch, sponsored by Flint Hills Resources and INVISTA, encouraged students to learn about science.
- GP Harmon Recycling Keeps Waste Out of Landfills
The Elizabethton, Tenn., facility helps reduce the amount of materials entering landfills by generating plastics regrind.
- INVISTA Employees Volunteer For Trash Clean-Up Event
Employees in Orange, Texas, teamed up with local residents to pick up trash from streets and waterways at an annual event.
- January 2014 Discovery
The quarterly newsletter of Koch companies.
- Georgia-Pacific and Sustainable Forestry
By using available resources wisely while minimizing environmental impact, GP works to ensure sustainability throughout the product lifecycle.